Thursday, I told Wendy, I am officially the most pregnant I've ever been...I'm beating the statistics.
She said that I've officially gestated the longest out of my 3 pregnancies.
But because I was so sad when I wasn't pregnant anymore when I had FJ early, I am wise enough to photograph my belly a lot this time.
I took a pic on Friday when I hit...39 weeks-
We went to a birthday party for our friend, Doug, in our neighborhood on Friday night. I took a pic with his wife, Laurie, because we were pregnant together with our 2009 babies and we are both pregnant again. She's 32 weeks pregnant and looks much smaller than I did at 32 weeks but we still got a belly shot-
I keep planning things because well...there's no reason for me to wait around and not keep doing life plus it is really hard to just stay inside the house with two small children all day. Miss A just wants to watch TV and FJ gets bored.
So, I keep planning things. Last week I think I had something to do every morning and most afternoons too! This week, I've got stuff planned Monday afternoon, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
However, some of my friends very nicely will tell me, "for your sake, I hope you aren't at such-and-such event" but each time I've been there. So, I think they are sealing it for me when they say that. Ha!
I've also been told recently by two people that the third baby always does something different. I wish I had known that several months ago! :-)
From the beginning, this baby has been surprising us and been teaching me all kinds of things...I'm continuing to learn so it will be interesting to see what this baby will teach us after he/she is born too.


No comments:
Post a Comment