This is a photo E took of me when I was pregnant with Miss A at 38 weeks plus a couple of days:
I didn't get to this point with FJ so there's no picture to compare for that pregnancy but here I am at 38 weeks, 3 days with this baby ( taken yesterday):
I think I look pretty similar...maybe a little more like a torpedo with Miss A.
Tomorrow I will be 38 weeks, 5 days...that's when I had Miss A...
If I go past tomorrow...and it definitely looks like I will...then this pregnancy will officially be the longest one I have had so far.
It's a good thing I like having a big round belly and love those kicks.
This baby may be my longest one yet...he/she likes to kick me in the ribs...I never felt the other two kick me in the ribs. So either this one will be "tall" or my uterus just has so much more room this time. Probably the latter.

No comments:
Post a Comment