Recently, I appliqued two different onesies as gifts for two friends of mine who are due about 3 and 4 days before me. One is having a girl and the other is having a boy. This will be the third child for both of them
I picked one animal that looked more girly and one animal that looked more boyish.
But after I showed the completed onesies to my husband one night...he liked them so much he said I should keep them for our baby.
I liked his idea and appliqued another onesie for one friend and a bib for the other friend.
So, here are the onesies I appliqued and will be taking to the hospital with me...
The "girly" one-
The "boyish" one-
Now...we just wait and see!
1 comment:
You could totally have a boy or girl wear either of those. They are adorable!
Post a Comment