I went in for a prenatal appointment today.
My midwife asked if I wanted to be checked because of all the pressure and cramping I've been having.
(I had more cramping Friday night.)
I said yes.
She checked me.
I'm only 1 cm dilated and the cervix is still posterior.
It needs to be anterior to deliver.
She said this doesn't mean that I couldn't still go into labor soon but...
She thinks I'm in this for the long haul this time.
She said that FJ's early birth could have just been a fluke.
So, there you have it...no baby arriving early it seems.
That's okay because I've been praying this entire pregnancy to make it to 37 weeks.
Just makes me think that maybe I should have gone for that homebirth after all.
1 comment:
:( I hope the next 3 wks fly by for you.
Post a Comment