Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Will You Join Me?

I am committing to praying for my husband each day. I know this may not sound like much and many of you may do this already. But for me, it is something new. I usually pray for my husband occasionally when he has a need but not every single day...but I should. He needs it just as all our husbands do.

So, will you join me? Will you commit to praying for your husband each day?

It can be the same prayer or a different prayer each day...it can be as simple as "God, please give my husband a good day today."

I am going to take it even further by praying aloud for my husband with my children also at breakfast. The best way for my children to one day pray for their spouses is to see their mama do it now.

No comments: