Thursday, May 05, 2011

Husband's Project: Tiling the Bathrooms

During the last weekend in March, E tiled our top bathroom floors. I took the kids to my mom in law's house for the weekend so he could do the projects without little hands getting into things.

He finished one bathroom but didn't get to finish the kids/guest bathroom till the next weekend, so that was closed off for a week.

Here are some before pics-
Old linoleum floor in the master bathroom-
 Linoleum floor in the guest/kids bathroom-

Miss A wanted in the pic-
The After pics of the guest bathroom-
Photo comes complete with Husband's toe-
The After pics of the master bathroom (which will soon have a new shower curtain and after that a new shower head, faucet, and shower knob/turny thing)-

Have I mentioned how blessed, thankful and fortunate I am to have a husband who is so darn handy around the house?? This stuff just comes naturally to him. It's amazing and I love it and I thank the Lord that I married a man who is so gifted with tools, saws, a paintbrush, etc.

No comments: