Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Our Week

Sometimes I get asked what we do during the week so I thought I would post here our daily and weekly schedule. It will be good for me to look back at this years from now when my kids are grown. I may have forgotten what it's like to have little ones at home. It will help me to put myself in those shoes of moms with young children and how crazy life can be! :-)

Our daily schedule:
Wake up
Breakfast
Get Dressed
Activity (Grocery store, playdate, CBS, etc.)
Come home
Lunch
Read books
Nap time (1:00/1:30-4:00/4:30)
Wake up/Snack Time
Activity (Paint, play outside, tot lot, clean up the house)
Cook and Eat Dinner
Bath
Bed Time

Our Weekly Activity Schedule

Monday-Grocery Shopping Day
Tuesday-Open (Sometimes we attend a playdate or have one here at home)
Wednesday-CBS (Community Bible Study) 9:30 a.m.-11:30 a.m.
Thursday-Open (Moms group playdate such as Praise Date)
Friday-Open (Children's Bible Study or Toddler Salon are often on Fridays)

No comments: