Saturday, December 04, 2010

Why I Like Shutterfly

I've been using Shutterfly for a couple of years now and it all started with making a calendar for my family for Christmas 2 years ago. I really put a lot of thought and effort into each photo I selected and the text I used. I loved how I could personalize dates in the calendar by putting in a photo with a person's birthday. I used Miss A's photos from the past year and my family members loved getting the calendar as their gift that year.
I just saw these desk calendars recently and thought what cute gifts they would make! I've also been looking at their holiday cards and trying to figure out which one I want to use this year. This holiday card is really cute, isn't it? What about this retro Christmas card?
I made a few photo mugs last year as gifts and they were a huge hit! But check out their custom mugs, they are so pretty.
When FJ was about to turn 1, I thought about using this birthday card for his invitations so I could use all those monthly photos I took of him.
My friend, Carrie, throws a fancy Christmas party every year and I just know she would adore this holiday invitation.
But I think my favorite Christmas card would have to be this one, it's so sweet, huh?

No comments: