Friday, December 03, 2010

14 Months Old!



Our FJ is 14 months old.
Weight (weighed on our scale at home)-18 pounds (he had the D for almost 2 weeks and now has it again so I think that's the reason for no weight gain)
Height-33 1/2 inches
Head-
But here are some fun facts about him...
-He's taking more steps! He likes to walk back and forth between Daddy and me...he will take a couple of steps and then fall into one of us. He loves it.
-He loves to crawl up steps and then turn around and fall into my arms. Oh how he trusts that someone will be there to catch him.
-He loves to climb up on his sister's bed or chair and fall into whomever is there to catch him.
-He likes to crawl around with some object in his hand while saying "mama" over and over while bringing it to me.
-He cracks up at almost everything. He laughs when I tell him to look at the tree when we first walk down in the morning or the Chanukah banner in the kitchen or whatev. As long as I am saying, "Look at the ______", he giggles!
-He will dance, clap, and wave if you ask him to do any of those things. If music is playing he will dance and he loves to clap if someone else is clapping. It's too cute.
-He loves it when his sister plays with him and he loves to play "trains" in the baskets...a fun time that his sister invented.
-He loves his lovey and whenever he sees it, he giggles and grabs it and puts his thumb in his mouth as he is holding it next to his face.





1 comment:

All Things Family For Us said...

he's just the cutest little guy! I'm so impressed with your blogging..I'm SO FAR BEHIND!