Apparently there was a little bit of snow last Friday but it wasn't here in our neighborhood and it was a light dusting so it doesn't really count. :-) Today's snow? That was for real. I didn't even know it was going to snow till I saw it on someone's FB page about 30 minutes before it started...that's sad, isn't it? I didn't even check the weather on my cell phone first.
We had plans to go to our mom's group Christmas party playdate but I decided it would be safer for us to stay home and play outside in the snow instead! We got about 1-2 inches. It was wonderful hearing FJ's "oohs" when he saw it for the first time as last year he didn't really notice it. Miss A couldn't wait to get outside in it...she wore a coat I was given for FJ so that was nice to have a waterproof jacket for her.
Here's FJ enjoying the snow on our patio-
Miss A making a "picture" as she called it-
Fun times!
Water and leaves frozen in our wagon-
The snow on our SUV-
Our trees in front of our house-
Right now, it's 16 degrees outside and they are predicting more snow for this weekend.



No comments:
Post a Comment