Friday, December 17, 2010

Dear Santa...

Dear Santa,
All I want for Christmas is for my almost 3 year old to not poop in her undies. I'm really tired of cleaning yucky undies and poopy legs and feet.  (Even though those legs and feet are really cute.) I could also do without finding poop on the tub and floor and wall when my daughter attempts to finish in the potty what she started in her undies.
Yours Truly,
L

3 comments:

All Things Family For Us said...

um....EWWWWW GROSS! I for one, hope you really get your Christmas wish this year!

Scarlett Pourciau said...

Awww! Poor Miss A! Stella had a poopie accident once at school and I opted to just throw the underwear away! We recently made the leap to no nighttime pullups and I am TERRIFIED!!!!

Robin said...

Sorry! Aubrey's friend, who is also 3, does this too. I read you should let her run around the house naked from the waist down. Explain that we don't want to go poopy on the floors. Only puppies have accidents on the floor. That way she will (hopefully) run to the potty to go poop. Good Luck!!