Wednesday, March 30, 2011

6th Anniversary

Our anniversary actually fell on a Saturday this year so we truly reminisced about what we were doing on the rehearsal dinner day as well as the day of the wedding and the day after.

On Friday night, the 18th, I went shopping all by myself and got a new pair of shoes! Mama needed some new shoes. I actually wasn't completely by myself as I talked to my mom on my cell the entire time I shopped so we "shopped together". Gosh, we need to live closer!!!
On Saturday, the 19th, I went and got a pedicure with my neighbor, Danielle. It felt nice and I felt pampered....the pedicure was so needed.

Later in the day, E's mom came over to watch the kids. We then headed out to see The King's Speech which we LOVED!!!! We highly recommend this movie. We went at 4:00 to the movie so we were the youngest in the theater by about 30 years and the people in the theater kept talking and moving seats...it was a little distracting but also funny...I felt like we were in a theater full of teenagers.
Here we are before our date-


We then went to eat at a restaurant called The Cajun Experience. We highly recommend this place!!
 My crawfish mac and cheese...spicy but delish-
Our dessert-beignets-
Us celebrating 6 years together-

2 comments:

thecoghlans said...

Happy Anniversary! It looks like you guys had a wonderful time. Horray for pedicures!

Scarlett Pourciau said...

How nice that you celebrated Louisiana style! Down here, every day is a Cajun experience and not all of them are positive ones, haha! Congratulations on 6 years of marriage.