E's birthday was Feb. 24th and Miss A and I made him his favorite cupcakes and we kept it simple and ordered pizza! Miss A did a really good job of putting on the sprinkles on the cupcakes. I was really impressed.
E blowing out the candle on his cupcake-
Happy Birthday, E!
You are such an understanding husband and father. You patiently listen to me and to your children tell you stories about our day. You lovingly help clean up our house and tidy it up each night and/or bathe the children when I want to clean the kitchen so I can have a little time for myself.
Your prayers for our children each night are so sweet and I know the Lord delights in hearing them.
The way you lead the dads group at our church is inspiring and I know many dads are blessed by your perseverance and dedication to the group.
Now for the superficial-you are so handsome and hot and I know I have a great catch! How do you manage to wake up each morning looking just as good as when you went to bed but I managed to deteriorate over night?? How is that fair??
Okay, I digress. This is not about me...this is about you!
Thanks for being you...funny you...witty you...grace-giving you!
We love you!
XOXO,
L, A, and FJ
No comments:
Post a Comment