Monday, August 17, 2009

Not Me Monday!




Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


-I did NOT make brownies Saturday night only for us to finish almost all of them yesterday (with a little help from Grammy).
-My toddler did NOT scream at the top of her lungs several times throughout the grocery store this morning.
-I did NOT let her play with a Tums bottle just to stop the screaming.
-My toddler did NOT chew on the lid to the Tums bottle and almost tear the safety seal off before I could even pay for it.
-We did NOT drive 40 minutes to IKEA on Saturday only to buy a box of batteries and 2 cardboard magazine boxes!
-We did NOT feed pizza to ourselves and Miss A because we thought that was the only food option at IKEA (besides the hot dogs and cinnamon buns) only to discover later that there was a nicer restaurant upstairs!
-We did NOT let Miss A stand in the back of the shopping cart just to keep her happy during our shopping trip.
-Miss A did NOT learn to say "Wee!" from her mama as I "drove" her around in the cart while she held on tight while still standing in the back.
-Miss A has NOT been slurping up water that is on the bathtub after E or I shower!
-Miss A did NOT put almost all of her waffle in her little potty on Sunday after breakfast and then proceed to somehow bust open the lock on the cabinet in the bathroom.
Miss A taking a look around at IKEA on Saturday-
-Today, my toddler did NOT close herself in the bathroom while I was on the phone and did NOT proceed to splash her hands in the toilet.
-Next, she definitely did NOT use a wipe that she found either in the toilet or trash can to dunk in the toilet and wipe the seat and make a nice watery mess on the floor.
-She then did NOT...absolutely NOT proceed to drink/suck water from the soaked wipe that she had been dunking in the toilet!!!

What have you or your child/children/husband/pet NOT been up to this past week and weekend? Please share in the comments or post a Not Me Monday! on your own blog and let me know! :-)

3 comments:

Scarlett Pourciau said...

Stella did not pee on the floor during diaper free time and then proceed to run back through the wet spot and slip in it while I was trying to get a towel. That should make you feel a little better.

maddie/cadesmimi said...

Umm, the old playing in the toilet trick! I remember those days well...just hopping by from Mckmama's blog hop. Blessings, Kathy

All Things Family said...

ewwwwwwww on the toilet play! Ok, so Ikea is WONDERFUL...I can't believe you weren't sucked into buying more than you did! I LOVE Ikea! It's overwhelming though..and we almost made that same food mistake too, the food upstairs is very good though!