Today, Lindsley brought Z and baby K over to play this morning with Miss A and me. We had a great time and Z and A together were hilarious!
Here are some great photos that L took with her camera:

Miss A and Mr Z-

Z giving kisses to A-


Miss A giving kisses to Z-
Miss A with Baby K...trying to get her used to the idea of a baby brother-

Giving Baby K a hug-

Baby K just hangin' out-
Here are some pictures that I took-Miss A pulling Z by the shirt collar...poor Z! I am sure he will not forget that incident! :-)

Miss A trying out "babysitting"...we are going to have to work on her putting her arms and legs on babies-

From A to Z...

Kisses!


Miss A blowing kisses...E taught her how to do that recently-

Just Z...looking so much like his daddy in this photo-

Miss A hugging K with his cute babylegs on-
3 comments:
Awww...you blogged about us! Don't worry, you'll be seeing a VERY similar post on our blog as soon as I have time to do it! Had fun today, great seeing you! Can't believe you'll be in my shoes in about 10 short weeks!
So cute! Elle has that outfit Audrey is wearing. I love her beautiful curly hair.
So cute! I love the picture of Miss A giving Z a kiss.
Post a Comment