This was a playdate when we were in Shreveport with my cousin Paige and her two kiddos: Harrison and Bailynn. Miss A and I drove to Paige's parents' house in Bossier for morning playdate. Paige was so wonderful to drive in from Monroe so we could hang out. It had been since April since we had seen Paige and her family when they were moving from Boston back to Louisiana and they stopped by for the weekend. Miss A and Harrison had a fun time playing and jumping in the crib (as you can see below) and it was so wonderful to see Paige and her children! Harrison has the best hair and smile as you can see from the pics and Bailynn has the best disposition...so easy going!
Hare-Bear cheesin' for the camera-

Miss A cheesin' for H-

Miss A sharing her snacks with H-

Miss A wondering how H can jump that high-

Paige holding Miss A and her baby, B-
Paige and family-we miss you and love you and can't wait to see you again!
1 comment:
ha, so I am just now finding this post on your blog! I'm sooo sorry I never noticed it before! How rude of me!
And ignore my Fb comment about only having four weeks. Apparently in my mommy mind the month of September no longer exist. I do hope everything is going perfectly with the pregnancy. We need to phone chat soon!
Thanks for the pics and the post. We ALWAYS enjoy seeing you guys!
Love you dear!
Post a Comment