Dear baby boy,
You are
deeply loved already. I cannot wait to meet you in June and
snuggle you close. If you have 46 or 47 chromosomes, you will be loved, adored and cherished so much.
The thought of swaddling you and cuddling you brings tears to my eyes as I picture being your mama on the other side of the womb.
Your bubbly kicks I feel already low in my belly bring me such joy and I count it as a blessing each day I feel them.
You are fearfully and wonderfully made by our creator and you are loved even far more by the Father who knitted you in my womb.
You are already perfect to me and you will be perfect to me when you are born.
There will be tears on your birth day...tears of joy.
I love you my son,
Your mommy
1 comment:
Beautiful! He is already so very loved!!
Post a Comment