Thankful for-having a house
Challenging-having multiple levels to keep clean and running up and down the stairs to get a child back to sleep
Thankful for-having a washer and dryer
Challenging-having it in the basement and our bedrooms on the upper third level. Getting laundry for 5 people down to the basement, washed, dried, folded and then back up to the bedrooms to be put away is a challenge.
Thankful for-having multiple children
Challenging-when you feel like crap from a cold and your husband is out of pocket on a Saturday and you just have to get to the grocery store with your multiple children (with runny noses) and get back home preferably before baby needs to nurse and do it all in the rain and having no one local to call last minute that can come over to watch your children for you (for free)...did I mention the feeling like crap part?
My husband was talking on the phone to his dad a couple of weeks ago and he said, "It takes a special person to babysit 3 children."
I corrected him..."No, it just takes money!" ;-)
Then I followed up with, "It takes a special person to babysit 3 children for free."
A really GINORMOUS blessing-my mom is coming here in April to visit for ONE WHOLE MONTH!!!!!!
There just isn't anyone like your mama! :-)
1 comment:
YAY for you and a whole month of Mom!!! I am so excited for you!!!
Sorry that you felt like crap...BOO!!
Post a Comment