Sunday, March 11, 2012

A Big Change

After looking at a couple of pics of hair that I liked...and with some prodding from my hairdresser (Sarah), I agreed to let her put my hair in a pony tail and cut off 10 inches of my hair-

So I went from this-

To this...


With the bangs pinned back-

It is taking some getting used too...my hair is darker, a whole lot shorter, and I have BANGS...a lot of them...a little more than I was expecting.
FJ saw me and said "hair!" first thing in the morning...
Miss A said she want her hair to look like mine now.
She says my hair looks like Rapunzel's after it is cut in Tangled.  Yeah...that pretty much sums it up...before I had long golden locks and now they are short and darker.

(I was thinking about donating my pony tail to Locks of Love but I've been reading about them online and it doesn't seem very likely my pony tail will actually be used to made into a wig but it would probably be sold...so I'm not sure what to do with the pony tail now. As for Pantene Great Lengths, they say that the hair can't be color-treated).

So that's my new look...if you hate it, please don't tell me!

3 comments:

Texas Mom said...

I think it' s CUTE ! Especially with your bangs pulled back. What made it darker, did you color it? It will definitely be cooler for you as it gets to be warmer weather. And, faster to get ready in the
a.m.

Anonymous said...

SUPER CUTE! From one who's been there, the change will be freeing and very fun for you! Love, Aunt S

Mt Princess said...

Gorgeous!! Of course, you're ALWAYS gorgeous :)