Thursday, March 08, 2012

Holy Cow!

I was just upstairs with Rosie trying again to get her back to sleep...
I hear Miss A and FJ coming up the stairs quietly...
I open up the already ajar door to see what they need....
I see FJ in a cloth diaper that was put on backwards...
Miss A tells me that she just changed FJ's diaper...a poopy one...she flushes the poop in the potty along with the non-flushable wipes...
I come downstairs to see...
The dirty disposable diaper is sitting
on the stairs...
The changing pad and wipes on the living room floor...
Yep she changed his poopy diaper!
Miss A tells me she needs to wash her hands...and she is so proud of herself...she wants me to call E to tell him. He didn't answer so we left a message. Then we called my mom and told her...it was quite the hilarious surprise.
Photos of FJ in the backwards cloth diaper ( I have yet to check the cleanliness of his bu.m.)

1 comment:

Mt Princess said...

That is hysterical!! Glad she can be such a helper now :)