I've been sewing again...when I can grab a few minutes here and there.
I decided to use some scraps leftover from making bibs to make some cosmetic wipes for myself. I saw someone selling them on etsy and thought she was genius AND that I could probably make them myself.
I also needed a bag to hold the used ones before they are washed...so I banged out a 2-ply bag during nap time today. I did not follow a pattern but just sort of eye-balled it and Remembered how I made a similar bag a couple of years ago.
Yes, I could have gone and bought a small laundry bag to do the same thing but this was free and I luckily had two children sleeping simultaneously today.
One more project- I have been working on a bib and burp cloth for Rosie and the same project for a cousin who had her first baby in January.
Yes, I realize that Rosie is almost 6 months old but I just REALLY wanted to make a burp cloth for her like I did when I was prego with FJ.
Today, I finished both burp cloths during nap time.The one that's pink and brown is for my cousin and the floral one is for Rosie.
I'm so thankful for this creative outlet. Today, I was in the zone.






No comments:
Post a Comment