My baby boy is 2 months shy of being 2 years old!!! (Which also means I am about 2 months shy of my due date!!)
His weight-23.6 lbs.
Height-31 3/4 in.
Head-48 cm.
Some new phrases/words-
"why"-baby wipe
"no wovey"-no lovey
"Oh no"
"bubble bah"-bubble bath
This past month he started putting two words together besides the usual "all done".
He wants to copy and do whatever his sister is doing. So, if she is wearing a pink tutu and spinning around then he has to do the same thing.
He likes to climb up on our bed and then slide off.
He has really gotten into trucks, fire engines, diggers, tractors, etc. If he sees one, he makes a "zzzzhhhh" sound and he loves watching them work.
And as you can see from above, his lovey is his favorite companion.
I wish I could type more but Miss A is refusing her nap and our A/C is not working!




No comments:
Post a Comment