...it's awful! I was all ready to do FJ's 15 month post tonight but that's not to be. FJ has a horrible stomach virus that he came down with on New Year's Eve. We stayed the night with friends and when he woke up crying right as we were going to bed, we realized he had thrown up all over his pack and play. Not so fun when you are at someone else's house and it's 1 in the morning. He had cried out earlier in the night but E went in to comfort him once and so did I. They had a heater in the room so I thought the weird smell was from the space heater. Talk about feeling like the worst. mom. in. the. world. when I realized later it wasn't the space heater.
Anyway, the next morning he had the problem with the other end but by Sunday he was fine. I thought it was something he ate. But today he had another explosive diaper and tonight he woke up crying because he had again vomited all in his bed. Poor thing! I feel so bad for him.
E is sick too...he came home from work around 6 feeling awful and he has a fever. So unfortunately, he couldn't help much with FJ and his pukey crib.
This is where I will sign off for the night-E needs water and I am going to bed.
1 comment:
Awww, so sorry your guys are sick. I know how they feel, I was sick right after Christmas & I'm finally starting to feel like myself again. I'll pray for speedy recoveries!
Post a Comment