Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Birthday Interview with Miss A

Today our little lady is 3 years old!!!!
I did a birthday interview with her and here are her answers:
Favorite food: pancake
Favorite vegetable: tomato
Favorite fruit: peaches
Favorite toy: baskets to sit on and jump on
favorite game: Zingo (A brand new game she got from her friends, Z and K, for her birthday.)
favorite book: Brown Bear, Brown Bear
Favorite color: white
Favorite song: ABCD
Favorite Bible story: the children one
Favorite animal: starfish
Favorite phrase: What's your idea?
favorite show: Caillou, Little Bill
what do you want for your birthday: cake (Easy to please.)
what does mommy always say to you? thank you
What makes mommy happy? Kisses make you happy.
What makes mommy sad:crying
What do mommy and daddy do after you go to bed? Go downstairs, brush your teeth
What makes daddy happy?kisses
What makes daddy sad? Crying

What do you want to be when you want to grow up: a trash man... I want to go in the truck with the guys (I think the draw here is to ride on the back of the truck without having to sit in a carseat and wear a 5 point harness.)
Who are your friends? Isaac, Kenna (Makenna), Payton, Jaron, Zaden (they are all boys except for Makenna)

what do you like about mommy? Hugging
what do you like about daddy? Kissing
What do you like about your brother? I like to knock him over.
What is something you would like to do this year? Put the candles in my birthday cake.

4 comments:

Scarlett Pourciau said...

The children one IS a great story...haha! "I'm just a kid who's four, each day I grow some more, I like exploring, I'm Caillou"...think we've watched that show too many times? Our DVR is full of it! Happy Birthday, Miss A! Can you believe that our kids are turning 3? Ahhhh! Where did the time go? I am so stealing this idea for Stella's birthday!

Becky said...

So very sweet!
Love,
Mom

Becky said...

Very sweet answers for a sweet 3 year old. The pic of them both is beautiful.
Love,
Mom

Texas Mom said...

Happy Belated Birthday Audrey !!!