Are you in the miracle or luck crowd? We are in the miracle crowd and especially after what happened in our house on Sunday afternoon! E, Miss A, and I were in our bedroom upstairs. E and I were putting laundry away and chatting. (Baby F was napping in his crib.) I noticed Miss A was quiet and occupied. I glance over to where she was standing. She was standing right in front of an electrical outlet...she has tried to play with them in the past but they are plugged up usually. This day, I had unplugged a Vicks Plug-In that we had plugged in the night before for my stuffy nose. You are supposed to unplug them after 8 hours so I took it out and hadn't had a chance to plug in the outlet cover yet. On a side note: our outlet covers are clear so sometimes it has even appeared that a cover is on when it is actually not. (Not a good thing!) So, when I looked over at Miss A, I was discombobulated for a moment because I wasn't sure I was seeing what I thought I was seeing...does that make sense? I noticed a bobby pin sticking out of the outlet and Miss A had another one in her hand getting ready to put the other one in the outlet!!! I let out a small yell and went over and pushed her away from the outlet. E came over and he knocked the other bobby pin out of the outlet using a t-shirt. The end of that bobby pin had melted a little!! I started crying just a little while I held onto Miss A hugging her and telling her not to put those in the outlets anymore. She then started saying "Mommy sad...Daddy sad."
So, it is a complete miracle that Miss A was not electrocuted or shocked or flung across the room when she put that bobby pin in the outlet. I don't know how it melted yet it didn't shock her. My feeling is that her guardian angel was right there behind her watching over her and it was surely a miracle. (See Matthew 18:10) God has great plans for our little lady!
1 comment:
Oh my gosh, so scary! I'm so glad she didn't get hurt. I would've teared up too!
Post a Comment