Tuesday, February 02, 2010

2...30/10

This post is all about stats and updates...weight and height stats for Miss A and an update on my 30 Day Challenge. So, if you aren't family, you may not be too interested in Miss A's stats so you can skip to the bottom part about my 30 Day Challenge especially if you are 10 in 10 with me and I will totally forgive you! :-)

Miss A's stats:
At her 2 year appointment last week, she weighed 24 lbs., 5 ounces and was 34 inches long. Her weight puts her under the 25th percentile and her height surprisingly bumps her up to the 50th percentile.  Her head was 48 cm. She has stayed in the 25th percentile since she was about a month old so that truly was a surprise. Yes, we do have a petite little lady and it works out wonderfully with clothing because she's able to wear jackets and coats from the previous year!

Because Miss A had a runny nose, we decided to put off the MMR vax for another month because it's a live vaccine and she got another Hib and another PC shot. 


30 Day Challenge and 10 in 10 Update-
Last week I also came down with what was either a cold or allergies...either way...it made me extremely exhausted! Therefore, I wasn't able to exercise much last week which meant I sadly, did not get my 20 workouts done in 30 days...I did not win/pass the 30 day challenge (on my EA Active game). :-( But thankfully, I can go ahead and still finish the workouts...I only have 3 left!  After the 30 day challenge is done, I would like to buy the next game for the Wii called EA More Workouts. I think there are ab workouts on it, so I would like to try those out too.

As for the 10 in 10...I have good news!! Apparently, the whole not-being-able-to-workout thing worked for me last week along with having about a cupcake a day because....I weighed myself yesterday and I had lost 2 more pounds!!! So, I am now 3 pounds away from my first goal weight which brings to adding one more goal to my list. I've had another goal in my head that I hadn't mentioned....I want to get down below a certain number on the scale which shall remain nameless. However according to the scale now, I am only 1 pound away from that!!
So, here are my goals and the updates:
1. Get down below 1_0 (yes, I am leaving the middle number blank!)--Only 1 pound to go for this goal!
2. Lose 5 pounds to get to my weight that I weighed at my 6 week prenatal appointment when pregnant with baby F--Only 2 more pounds to go for this goal!
3. Lose 4-5 more pounds after that to get to my pre-pregnancy weight.

If you are doing 10 in 10 with me, let me know your goals and/or updates!!

2 comments:

thecoghlans said...

Thanks for leaving me a comment about my 30 day shred. Level 2 is kicking my ass. I don't even want to know what Level 3 is going to be like. Dan actually did it with me this weekend & he even made some "oh my God comments" during the workout. I haven't lost anymore weight but I haven't gained any either - I guess that's OK. I'll do another post next week on Level 2; thanks for asking.
Good job on your weight loss goals! Fantastic! Keep up the good work. :o)

All Things Family said...

good job on losing 2 more lbs..but I don't think I'll be trying your cupcake no exercising plan...think it would surely backfire for me!