Tuesday, March 31, 2009

We have...a top tooth!

Finally....a little over 3 months after her second bottom tooth came through...Audrey's first top tooth finally broke through today. The past 2 days I saw and felt a small bump so I knew a new tooth was about to arrive. Plus, she was drooling a lot and sucking on her hands. This morning I checked and felt a very small piece of tooth. The last tooth that she had come in was her second bottom tooth and that came in two days after Christmas when we were still in Shreveport...that was last year! So we may have two choppers on top in the next few months. Audrey is really good at gumming things and swallowing things whole so I can't wait to see what she will do with top teeth!

4 comments:

Mt Princess said...

Yay, Audrey!

The Fortenberrys said...

That's great! I love how you can start giving them more foods as they get more teeth and are learning to chew better (at least this was the case with Kinsey). It's so easy now giving her pretty much what we're eating; well, with a few exceptions. Yay for Audrey! I know you're excited Mom.

All Things Family said...

Can't wait to see pics of a 3 toothed Audrey!

Swartz's Scribbles said...

Way to go!