These past 4 years have gone by fast and at times it feels like we've been married longer (in a good way!) because it's hard to imagine that there was a time that we weren't married. It feels as if we have always been "Evan and Laura".
Here we are 4 years later, living in northern Virginia with a beautiful 1 year old daughter. Evan has a wonderful job at VW/Audi Corporate and I love being a stay at home mom. We have lots to be thankful for and we count our blessings every day.
Happy Anniversary, Evan! I love you even more than I did the day we got married and I look forward to tons more anniversaries with you.

5 comments:
Happy Anniversary! All day I have been thinking that it was someone's birthday, and really it was your anniversary. I am so glad I read this so I could quit stressing out about who I was missing!
Happy Anniversary! WOW! 4 years already! Congrats and God bless for a 100 more!!
Awww...Happy Anniversary! Sweet wedding pics!
Sweet pics, Laura! God bless you three and many wishes for many more anniversaries to come :)
You looked stunning!
Post a Comment