Miss A is 14 months old today. She weighs around 22 pounds and she is walking!! She walks much more than she crawls and is trying to walk faster each day. I am seeing some running in the future.
Today, Evan was trying to hand Audrey some of her "play" cheese. (She has a cloth picnic basket full of cloth play food.) Anyway, she kept giving it back to him and she finally said "Noooo"!! It was so funny but could we get her to do it again? Of course not!
She also enjoys trying to do big girl things such as trying to put on her socks, put on her shirts, and trying to brush her hair. She also likes playing "peekaboo" after her bath. She covers her face with her towel and then when Evan asks "Where's Audrey?", she moves the towel and giggles. She also plays this game by attempting to cover her eyes with her hands. But mostly she just closes one eye and thinks we can't see her...I love it!
Okay, now for some fun pics of Miss A-
St. Patrick's Day (Mama trying to get her to wear a nice green boa and she, of course, refusing.)

Audrey doesn't like to stay in the basket when she sees me coming with the camera so I had a chance to sneak up on her and get one-

Carrie, Isaac, and Kiedis (the dog) came over for a playdate last week when their wood floors were being repaired. Kiedis felt completely at home as you can see from this photo. Audrey was definitely in heaven with a "diggy" in the house!

Audrey's Antics, Take 2-Last week I heard some foil rustling in the pantry and when I went in to see what Audrey was up to, she had gotten into some week old garlic bread....so gross! She was taking a bite when I went in to check so I had to go grab my camera to take a photo. Don't worry-the garlic bread wasn't moldy or stale! But she smelled so strongly like garlic afterwards that I had to get a baby wipe and wipe her hands and face down to get rid of that smell!

Audrey got to try blackberries this week and she loves them!

Cheesin for the camera after some delicious blackberries. (Notice the "High Maintenance" bib she has on...a cute gift from Nancy at my baby shower...the Hebrew letter means "high".) That bib can be so fitting sometimes. Edited to add: I was in a hurry when I wrote the above statements and did not bother to do my research but I was corrected and wanted to add- "The Hebrew letter is just a play on words...the word "chai" sounds like "high" but really means "life." " And as we all know...babies take maintenance for life! :-)

Today, Evan got in some daddy/daughter time before he left for Atlanta for work-
Two last photos...Audrey looking a little too big for her britches at Isaac, Kyle, and Abra's birthday party but I love these pics! (Photos taken by a friend-Cheryl Grambow-mom of Kyle.)

2 comments:
Laura, she is simply too cute! I love that she got into the garlic bread, that is so something Riley would do. :) We need to try and all get together again soon, hopefully it will warm up and we can take our three WALKING (woohoo) babies to the park.
Oh my gosh..I can't get over the "tude" she is sending you in the last 2 pictures! Watch out teenage years!
Post a Comment