Monday, April 06, 2009

Easter's coming...

We are heading to NJ to stay with Evan's Aunt Sharon and Uncle Rob on Wednesday afternoon and we will be staying till Monday. We will be joining them for a Passover Seder and celebrating Easter with them. We can't wait to see them and the rest of the family! They get to see Audrey walking and playing peek-a-boo plus some of her antics.

I wanted to post some random pics that I've taken recently-
Audrey just playing with her lunch-

Our tree in our front yard beginning to blossom-
The tree with more blossoms-
Finally pics of our new car, the Audi A4-
A close up-
Maile recently received a huge box of cloth diapers from a family member who had quit. Maile decided to give it a try but wasn't into it so she let Carrie and me stop by to take whatever we wanted. As you can see, I hit "pay dirt"!!! Most of them are newborn sizes so they can't be used now but some of them were larges so Audrey can wear those. Here is a picture of all the diapers I got...in case you are wondering how many there are: 51 diapers, 14 covers and 1 small swim diaper-
Audrey's Antics Take 3: Getting into the bag of "new" diapers-
Getting ready to sit down to check this diaper out-
Checking out the new find-
Just doing some walking in an outfit that my grandmother gave Audrey for Christmas-
We went for a playdate last week at my friend, Julie's house. Here's Miss A checking out the older girls driving around the backyard-
Trying to walk in the grass...check out those chunky arms and lack of defined wrists...I love it!
Our rock star trying to go up the slide the wrong way...isn't that a milestone?? Oh and the cute shirt she has on was sent by Nancy...she got it at a music conference and sent it to Miss A-
Audrey's Antics, Take 4: Audrey going into the pantry to shut the door and hang out-


Audrey got her first pair of real shoes from Stride Rite last week. The style is called "Stella" (Scarlett-I thought you might appreciate that!) I tried to get some good pics with her wearing them and I got a few-(there's that cute wrist...or lack thereof...again!)So maybe Audrey wasn't feeling the photo shoot...I think the right caption for this picture would be "Take that camera and get out of here!"

A happier photo-
The same day I got her shoes, I finally bought her some hair clips too. Had to get a closeup...if you click on the photo, you should be able to see the slightest hint of her tooth that cut through...it's on the top right...
Audrey's Antics, Take 5: Getting into the cabinet with a random gift bag and loving every minute of it-


On that note, I will end this post with this picture. We had tons of rain last week...especially on Friday. I opened the patio door so Audrey could really get a sense of a real downpour-

4 comments:

All Things Family said...

cute pics! Have a nice Easter and trip to NJ.

Mt Princess said...

Fun pics! Have a wonderful trip to NJ :) Say hi to "home" for me!

She-Devil said...

Hey, Laura!

Thank you so much for the comments you've been leaving on our blog! I love reading them!

But, more importantly---Miss A. is SO PRECIOUS!!!!! I can't believe how big she is! She looks like such a joy. Thank you for doing so great about keeping your blog updated. I love to visit and see what you guys have been up to! Hope you all had a fantastic Easter!

Holly said...

Cute photos! That blossom tree is so pretty! :)