Wednesday, October 08, 2008
She's beginning to crawl!!!
On Monday, Audrey started to put her hands out in front of her and was really trying to launch herself forward. Yesterday, I noticed her doing this more and starting to move her knees forward with her hands. When we were visiting our friend Tiffani and her children yesterday, Tiffani got out some fun toys for the babies. Well, that was just the motivating factor for Miss A! She put her hands out in front of her and then pulled one knee forward and kind of dragged the other leg along just so she could get closer to the toys she wanted. I was so excited! This morning she got a chance to show it off to Daddy! I put some toys out for her and he got to see her do it a little bit. But when we got upstairs I put out the remote control and he got to see it a little more. Then while he was in the bathroom brushing his teeth, she really went for it and started crawling towards his feet. She just puts her hands out in front, pulls one knee forward and then pulls the other leg forward. It's sort of a hybrid crawl but now I know that baby gates are on the top of our list!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment