I turned 30 today...I can't believe I am 30 years old. It seems as though time just flew after I turned 25...
Evan threw a wonderful birthday party for me last night. We had a wonderful time and Audrey slept through most of it...that was her gift to me. :-)
Right now she is sitting next to me on our bed, just wiggling all over the place refusing to nap...as usual...while Evan sleeps peacefully on the other side of the bed.
This morning, Ev made me breakfast in bed and then fed Audrey her breakfast while I took a nice shower without having to worry about her crawling around the bathroom or listen for her on the monitor.
We went to church this morning and after that, we had lunch at my mother-in-law's house. She made lasagna and cupcakes for my birthday. It was great and delicious!
This evening we have our small group so there it seems that I may not get a lot of rest today but it's been a fabulous weekend and a wonderful birthday so far!
1 comment:
HBD (Happy Birthday) Friend! Hope you had an awesome day!
Post a Comment