Monday, October 27, 2008

9 Months Old!

Audrey turned 9 months old on Saturday! She must have known it was her 9 month birthday because she refused to nap that morning and I had to go to a baby shower so I didn't have much time to cajole her into sleeping. Instead, she fell asleep while I was feeding her lunch so Daddy took a picture of her sleeping in her highchair with the leftovers of her lunch still on her face.


He also took a couple of photos of her pulling up on the coffee table while I was at the baby shower.

As readers already know, Audrey enjoys hanging out on the baby gates but on Sunday she enjoyed leaning back and looking at us around the corner.


Last night, Audrey had already had her dinner but I put her back in the highchair so she could be near us while we ate. To entertain her, I gave her a piece of bread from a batard roll we had leftover from dinner. She thoroughly enjoyed gumming on this and it kept her occupied the entire time we ate. Hallelujah for bread! (Yes, those are crumbs all over her face...even the one hanging from her nose is a crumb!)

1 comment:

All Things Family said...

cute pics, her eyes are So pretty! They are getting so big!