Thursday, October 23, 2008

Other New Things

This is Miss A in her new "Supergirl" diaper that I bought from a WAHM on diaperswappers.com The woman who made it was a former costume designer before having kids. She does fabulous work!
Audrey playing with her Leap Frog activity station. I bought this from a mom in our church's moms group who was selling it for $20...I am so into buying previously loved toys...especially big toys that have been previously owned...those things are so pricey in the stores and a child only plays with them for such a short time!
One of Audrey's favorite pasttimes-talking to that baby in the oven door.
Audrey in a dress that I wore when I was little. My dad brought me this dress back from France. She wore this to church one Sunday and I had to get some photos.
Evan picked these balloons out for me for my birthday...so hilarious! He also had some other plain balloons with these but these took the cake!

1 comment:

All Things Family said...

that dress is adorable! How cute! And I love her talking to the baby in the oven...Zaden loves the baby in the mirror too!