Our Life Version 6.0

The Life and Times of Our Family of 6

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Turning 30...

I'm about to turn the big 3-0 in about a week and a half. (Go 78'ers!!!) So, I had to take a couple of pics of Audrey in my tee-ball jersey from when I was a child because it has the number 29 on it and I will be saying goodbye to that number. The reason my jersey has a 29 is because when I was just beginning to play tee-ball, I had to pick a number for my jersey and the man at the jersey shop asked what I wanted my number to be so I asked my mom her age. She told me "29" so I told the token jersey shop man that "29" would be my number! I can still remember standing at the counter of that shop in Shreveport.
I also took a pic of Audrey in my Happy Birthday from Putt-Putt t-shirt. I got that shirt when I had my birthday party there when I turned 8. Audrey started getting fussy when I got to this t-shirt so she has quite the grouchy face in that pic.


Posted by Our Life Version 6.0 at 10:40 PM
Labels: Milestones

1 comment:

All Things Family said...

too cute! Love Football Audrey!

9:24 AM, September 26, 2008

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

Search This Blog

Our Marriage

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Miss A

Miss A

F.J.

F.J.

Rosie

Rosie

Lucan

Lucan

Me-the blogger

Me-the blogger

E-The Husband and Daddy

E-The Husband and Daddy

Blogs I Read


Favorite Websites

  • Appleseed Photography
  • CrossCurrent
  • Loudoun Community Midwives
  • Relevant Magazine
  • Mom's Milk Boutique
  • Invisible Children
  • David Madison Photography
  • Mom4Life
  • Hypnobirthing

Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

Readers


Blog Archive

  • ►  2016 (4)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2015 (16)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2014 (50)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (14)
  • ►  2013 (28)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2012 (91)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (10)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (18)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (22)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2011 (117)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (19)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (16)
    • ►  May (23)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ►  2010 (116)
    • ►  December (17)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (15)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2009 (111)
    • ►  December (17)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (11)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (12)
  • ▼  2008 (108)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (13)
    • ►  October (22)
    • ▼  September (23)
      • Hurricane Laura now a Tropical Storm
      • Audrey's First Rosh Hashanah
      • Happy Birthday, Nanny!
      • Update on the GE saga
      • GE rant!
      • 8 Months Old Today!
      • Turning 30...
      • First time in a swing/at the park
      • Just looking out the window...
      • 2 Weeks Today
      • Audrey sits without support now!
      • 2008 Hurricane Names
      • Weaning from the Pacifier
      • Audrey in the Bumbo Seat
      • New Onesies
      • Today- A Year Ago
      • Sewing Machine and My First Creations
      • Pictures of the High Chair
      • New High Chair and something for us (okay maybe ju...
      • Labor Day-Cape May
      • The Fab 4
      • Audrey Moves Backwards and other cute pics
      • Operation Pacifier Wean 2008
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (11)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (7)
  • ►  2007 (1)
    • ►  October (1)

About Me

My photo
Our Life Version 6.0
I probably write like an 8th grader but don't judge me and please don't take offense if you are an actual 8th grader. I love Jesus and the truly amazing grace He has given me and continues to give me each and every day. I love my husband, love my children and my family and my friends. I am blessed to be a stay at home mom and although I have days that are crazy, I enjoy it and wouldn't trade it for anything.
View my complete profile
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.