Tuesday, July 27, 2010

New Patio

We got a new patio put in before we left for our beach vacation. We didn't know quite what we've been missing till now. I thank God every day for this new patio especially when FJ is napping and Miss A wants to go "bye-bye" and we can't leave the house. It's so nice to suit her up and turn on the sprinkler and let her have fun in the backyard while I sit in the shade, listen to FJ's monitor, and watch Miss A play.

I will show a before photo and then the after photo...You can even see the spray marks right before they started-
Before-
After-
 Old-
New-
In the past-
Now-
Pre-patio view from where I would stand/sit:
Post-patio view from where I sit now:

I also finally scored a FREE Little Tikes Cozy Coupe. Someone was giving it away in our neighborhood. They put it on the side of the road with a FREE sign on it. A neighbor of mine called me to tell me about it. I put my kids in the car as soon as they were up from their naps and drove a few streets over and put it in my trunk. Thank goodness we have an SUV now (that's another post) or I would not have been able to fit that in my other car. The little car stays on our patio too and Miss A really enjoys going out and driving that around.

We just want to give a shout-out to Terra Landscaping who did our patio. They did a wonderful job and the price was just right.

3 comments:

Scarlett Pourciau said...

They put silver nitrate on Cille's twice! It made it so gooey and gross and really irritated her little skin.

Mt Princess said...

Looks fabulous!!!

Teamjudkins said...

hooray for playing outside! love the patio