We have been so beach minded this past week...we are so ready to be at Cape May! All we think about is the beach. (Miss A asks to go to the beach every day but she thinks the pool is the beach!)
We are driving to CM this weekend. Please pray for safe and easy, quick travels for us. We will thankfully have the help of E's mom as she will be traveling with us too.
2 comments:
Have a SUPER time!! I used to go to CM when I lived in NJ. It is such a wonderful place to go. I was just talking to someone about it yesterday and saying how I needed to get Sweet Hubby there one day. Anyway, have a fantastic time and savor every moment :) LOVE YOU!!
oh have fun! Brett was off Friday so I didn't get your call....we took the boys to the DC zoo...talk to you when you're back.
Post a Comment