I am just reposting this from the No Time for Flash Cards site but thought it was important to share. If you are a breastfeeding mom who is reading this, let me know in the comments! I've been so blessed to be able to breastfeed both of my children but I know it's not always easy at the newborn stage so I like to share any resources that are out there.
From No Time for Flashcards-
"This week is World Breastfeeding Week so it’s perfectly fitting that I spotlight Best For Babes a wonderful resource , support and advocacy for nursing moms and babies. I love their attitude , their focus on “Booby traps” , the barriers to breastfeeding success so many women face and they have an awesome facebook page and community. I’m keeping it short today as I am typing one handed due to very appropriately nursing my daughter. Go check them out!"
1 comment:
I am!! ;-) Hope all is well with you.
Post a Comment