Friday, December 11, 2009

UGH!!!

I just need to get this off my chest-I am sooo angry!!!! I ordered a mug for my grandmother from seehere.com. It's fuji's photo website. I also ordered two other mugs. However I ordered the mug for my grandmother to be sent to HER house and the other two mugs were ordered separately and they were to be sent to MY house. Well, how lovely today when my children and I are awakened from our nap by the doorbell because there are packages at our door. (Both children proceeded to cry from being awakened so quickly.) So, I go down and see this big box from Fuji. I think to myself "Surely this isn't just to hold 2 mugs!". Well I was right! There were 3 mugs in there! They had mailed me my grandmother's mug too!!! I checked the packing slips. There were two of them. The one for my grandmother's gift had her address on it in the "Received by" section and they still sent it to me!! I checked my confirmation email and it also had her name and address in the "shipped to" section! Someone at Seehere totally screwed up and sent them all to me! I am so angry about this because that mug is a Christmas present. I know I still have time to get it to her but with a toddler and a 2 month old, it's really hard for me to get out of the house these days and I surely don't want to pack them in the car and then unload them just to walk in to the post office to mail it out which will take all of 5 minutes and then have to load them back in again. Especially in the cold, windy, snowy weather we've been having. Also, I got free shipping on the site so now I will have to pay for the shipping if I mail it out on my own. I went to the site to see if I could contact someone and the ONLY way to contact anyone there is through email! I even called Fuji's direct line that I found online and they also told me that you can only contact them through email. So, I sent an email and it said it can take 1-2 days. Now, I just have to wait. I know there are worse things than this...I just needed to vent!

1 comment:

Mt Princess said...

I am so sorry for your frustration. I wish I could come and run to the PO for you. If it makes you feel any better, I ordered the perfect present for sweet husband weeks ago and they just now told me this week that it is out of stock and they don't know when they will have more...UGH!!