Monday, December 07, 2009

Two Beautiful Presents Under My Tree

Yesterday was our first day back to church since having baby F.  We miraculously got to church on time too!  After church, I decided to take some photos of them in front of the tree. Of course, trying to get a photo of your toddler holding her baby brother who is over half her size is a little challenging to say the least.  I took 4 photos and most of them had both of them looking away from the camera of course...however, I am going to post 1 of them...Miss A looks a little stunned in it though...as if Rudolph just walked in the door...

1 comment:

All Things Family said...

at least she doesn't try to throw him! We tried to get Z to let K sit in his lap at my parents house and he pushed him off...luckily they were sitting on the grass...but be forewarned of what may be to come!