Monday, December 14, 2009

Not Me Monday

 Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

We did NOT almost burn down our kitchen by accidentally letting our Chanukah candles burn holes in our window shade in our kitchen during the first night of Chanukah.
We did NOT then have to replace the window shade with another one that we luckily had in our house.
During my Thanksgiving trip car ride, I did NOT give my toddler leftover pumped breastmilk from her baby brother's bottle and put it in her cup when she kept asking over and over for more milk after she had already downed her whole milk.
My toddler did NOT say "Mmmmm" after drinking that breastmilk and proceed to chug it down.
I did NOT spell a word to my husband instead of saying it when we were at his company Christmas party Friday night and forget that we were among adults who could also spell.
I have NOT had to walk around nursing my baby because I have had to feed/put down for a nap/change my toddler's pullups/put her on the potty.
We have NOT waited till the last minute to buy a few Christmas presents.
We are NOT crossing our fingers that those gifts get here in time. 
I did NOT have to put Christmas stamps on some Chanukah cards because those were the only stamps in the house.
The Apple store did NOT just deliver our Christmas cards today!!!
I am NOT wondering when I am going to find the time to make address labels, put the cards in the envelopes, address the cards, and mail them out!

4 comments:

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom said...

Oh my gosh, that picture of "F" (I'm guessing it's "F"?) sleeping on Santa is just about the most precious thing I've ever seen. Surely, though, that can't be the Santa at the mall asleep on the job?

~Elizabeth
http://confessionsfromaworkingmom.blogspot.com

thecoghlans said...

I love the one where you spelled a word in front of other adults. Haha. I've done that in front of our friends when I talk about taking Lexi for a W-A-L-K because she knows the word & runs to the kitchen to get her harness every time. I hope the Christmas party was fun.

So Who Is The Crayon Wrangler? said...

I adore your header! How sweet!!!

Great post!

Scarlett Pourciau said...

I am just hoping Lexi is a dog...

Oh, and the Santa pic almost makes me want to cave and allow him in our photos! Soooo cute!