Yesterday, F had his 2 month appointment. He weighs 11 pounds, 10 ounces which puts him in the 50th percentile and he is 22 inches long (25th percentile) and his head is 39 1/4 (25th percentile). He got just two vaccines because we are going by the alternative schedule that Dr. Sears has in his vaccine book and it's the same schedule we used with Audrey. He just got the DTAP shot and the oral vaccine for Rotavirus.
Some things he is doing-
Smiling!
Holding his head up and lifting it up when he's on our chest or laying on his belly
Turning his head from side side
Tracking with his eyes and staring at us
He continues to have colicky nights. The doctor just increased his dosage for the baby Zantac he is on because he weighs more now. I am now cutting every bit of dairy out of my diet to help also. It's very tough living in a no-dairy world...do you know how many things have dairy in them?? Even non-dairy powder creamer has milk in it!!
Here's our little man's 2 month pics...these were taken after his nap today in case you couldn't tell...(He's wearing a "My First Christmas" shirt my mom gave him.)
Those pics above make me sleepy just looking at those big yawns.
Miss A is 22 months old and she talks up a storm! She also LOVES pretending. For a couple of months now, she has been pretending to eat or feed us. She likes to put her fingers together to pretend she's holding food and then proceed to "feed" us or herself. Then she will move her mouth like she is eating.
She's also saying short sentences...mostly she says "I want____" followed by whatever she wants. It sounds more like "I unt_____". A couple of her favorite sentences are "I want milk" or "I want juice". The first sentence she said was a couple of weeks ago when we were about to watch TV. I told her we could watch Elmo (that's her word for Sesame Street). She then said "Oooooh...I wuv Al-mo! Wuv Al-mo. Wuv Al-mo."
She enjoys sayig her name and still says it as "Au-dy". She also enjoys saying family members' and friend's names...for Sharon, she says "Share-ny". For Mary Ann, she says "Mare-ny". This reminds me of when I was little. I couldn't say my Aunt Marilyn's name very well, so I said "Marny". She loves to say her friend-Makenna's name. She just shortens it to "Kenna". As for her brother, it's either "Finny" or "Finzy".
Today, we got a Peanuts advent calendar in the mail from my mom. Together she and I opened the first 3 days up to see what they said. Here are some pics-
I posted this pic earlier but it was taken on the 25th which is the day she turned 22 months old-
Here she is in her hat and gloves that I scored for $4.40 at Gap just a couple days before Thanksgiving!! (The size is 6-12 months and it's a perfect fit for her with room to grow!) This was taken by the pool at Sharon and Rob's house-


1 comment:
Love the yawning photos of Finley - so stinkin' cute. Your little lady is getting so big & beautiful. So fun that she's saying sentences now. Glad you guys had a Happy Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment