Sunday, May 18, 2008

First Official Date Night

Friday night we had our first official full date night since Audrey was born. Two weeks after Audrey was born, my mom watched Audrey while we went to a local place for pizza but we were only gone for about an hour and I couldn't wait to get back home to my baby girl. We also went out with friends one night early on but once again, I couldn't stop thinking about Audrey the whole time. So, Friday Evan's mom watched Audrey for us and we went out to eat and to a movie! We had a great time and it was nice to really reconnect. It felt weird not carrying an infant carrier around with us and not taking Audrey in and out of the car though. When we got home, Audrey was awake but I was glad because I had missed her. Evan's mom had done a great job with her so it was a wonderful date night for everyone!

No comments: