Two facts:
He's adorable
I'm biased (I'm okay with that.)
He isn't crawling yet. He doesn't pull up to stand but does like for us to hold him so he can put weight on his feet. He can sit up for a while but eventually (like say after 15 minutes), he falls over. He can spin himself in a circle while on his belly. Although he has said "da-da", he hasn't said that in a while. He smiles so easily but can also be very unhappy if it nap or bed time. And by unhappy, I mean screaming.
He isn't crawling yet. He doesn't pull up to stand but does like for us to hold him so he can put weight on his feet. He can sit up for a while but eventually (like say after 15 minutes), he falls over. He can spin himself in a circle while on his belly. Although he has said "da-da", he hasn't said that in a while. He smiles so easily but can also be very unhappy if it nap or bed time. And by unhappy, I mean screaming.
He's got three teeth. Two bottom
and 1 top tooth that made its debut on Valentine's Day.
He's working on a second top tooth now.
He is following in the footsteps of his siblings and especially his big brother as a baby: he weighs 18 lbs, 4 ounces (10-25th%), height 26 7/8 (2-5th%---this is lower than I think FJ was at at this age), Head circumference is 17 3/4 (50th%). His head has stayed in the 50th percentile consistently.




No comments:
Post a Comment