Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Kindergarten!



Today...was a milestone day in our family.
Our oldest went to Kindergarten! She's in afternoon Kindergarten so she's only there three hours but she was tired when she was done today. She did not welcome me with a big smile when I picked her up but instead a half smile and a lamenting of the fact that she did no art today like she did in preschool.
Good news for me-I was prepared for either smiles or frowns because well...I know how she rolls. 
One lesson learned today is that although it was my dream as a kid to be driven to school and to walk to school. It seems that Miss A wants to ride the bus to school on the Kindergarten bus but I can still pick her up. I will not however be waking again...between FJ being super slow on his balance bike and Miss A complaining her legs hurt the whole way home, I was worn out myself. 

I took a pic of Miss A on her last night before Kindergarten and then several pics today:
After school-

A first day celebration at Sweet Frog-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How wonderful! A special day for the whole family. Miss A looked very excited about starting Kindergarten. :)
Love, Aunt Sharon

Mt Princess said...

Yay for kindergarten!!