I quickly and recently made a decision...
We are sending Miss A to preschool in the Fall.
At the end of May, I was thinking a lot about it and decided to give the preschool I was interested in a call.
I left a message and left it up to the Lord.
I said that if it was meant to be, there would be an opening...which would be quite amazing considering most preschools register in February around here.
I got a call the next day and the conversation went like this:
Lady: So you are interested in a two day program for your four year old?
Me: Yes.
Lady:We just had an one opening come up in our Tuesday/Thursday!
Me: Really? That's great!
The director gave me more info and said to talk and pray about it with my husband. I liked that advice.
I talked to my husband and it had been something I had been praying about.
My wonderful husband said "let's do it" after I gave him all the information.
I called back and she didn't answer...so I left a message...and tried not to worry...
But I called back two more times about a half hour later and got her.
Phew.
She still had the opening so I took it.
A couple of weeks ago, I finally filled out the mile-high stack of preschool forms, got a couple of last vaccines that Miss A hadn't gotten but needed for preschool, and turned the forms and enrollment fee in.
We picked a Christian preschool that's about 20 minutes away that many of her friends are going to or have attended in the past.
I am so pleased because it's only a two day program and it will still allow her to go to CBS on Wednesdays.
Preschool will be 9-12 so we will be hoofing it on those mornings to get all three children out the door...dressed and fed and to preschool by 8:45.
Miss A seems pretty happy about it. I think it's hard for her to picture what it's like as she has never been so I kind of just compare it to CBS for her and that seems to work.
2 comments:
She is going to totally thrive at school!
She will love it. You will see her blossom even more. Don't be surprised if she's upset on the days she doesn't get to go. We went through that with Nate.
Post a Comment