My friend, Sonya, is hosting a shoe cutting party at her house for Sole Hope this coming Thursday night.
I will not be able to make it as I am taking my two children and driving to visit a friend while E is out of town on work. (After his last trip away, it was way too stressful being home without any help so I am taking a road trip south to visit a dear, long-time friend of mine.)
Anyway, this is my first time to hear of Sole Hope, so if you haven't heard of them before, check out their site .
See how you can get involved! Even though I won't be able to attend the party to cut out shoe patterns, I am still able to donate fabric for the shoes. If you are part of our moms group and you are reading this, then you already know all about it. But if you live in the area and would like to join the party on Thursday, drop me an email and I can give you details!
1 comment:
thanks for getting the word out Laura!
Post a Comment