A few Sundays ago, our church had a picnic for the people who serve in leadership in some capacity at our church. But we had forgotten about the picnic and not put in on our calendar! Thankfully, my great friend, Carrie, called me on her way because she was lost and didn't know how to get to it. You can imagine how funny our conversation was as I didn't know what she was talking about! Anyway, we were already in our car so we stopped by a grocery store and picked up some food and headed to the picnic. A new friend of mine, Megan, took these awesome photos of the kids at the picnic.
I love Miss A's eyes in this photo-
Miss A cheesin'-
Megan asked Miss A and her friend, I, to hug and this is what she got-
My little man who is almost 1!-
No comments:
Post a Comment