Miss A accidentally broke our camera. :-( After she used it snap a photo the other day, she dropped it while the lens was still open. Now, the lens won't retract and whenever we turn the camera on, it says "Lens error. Restart camera." and then shuts off!
We will surely need a new one before FJ's first birthday!
As for our household, the boys have been healthy this week and E went back to work on Monday! It has been a great week! Having good health is priceless and I have been so thankful each day this week that we have been able to get out of the house. This week we were able to go to CBS (Community Bible Study), the grocery store, the park on a playdate, and tomorrow is MOPS (Moms of Preschoolers).
Now that the school year has started, CBS and MOPS have started up again. We did CBS last year but MOPS is a new thing for us this year. Miss A loves the children's programs they have and I really enjoy hearing about what she did while she was there.
FJ has napped at both CBS and MOPS so he seems to be having a good time too! (Side note-Miss A would have never napped at either of those things when she was 11 1/2 months old. She had to have her crib. FJ can just about nap anywhere!)
CBS is 2 hours long and while the children are in their rooms, I get to worship the Lord and have a Bible study with a group of ladies of various ages and stages of life. This year the focus is on the book of Acts. I am looking forward to gaining a deeper knowledge and understanding of this book.
MOPS is also 2 hours and while my kids are in their classes, I get to listen to a speaker, play games, make a craft and enjoy some great food all while connecting with other moms.
After going to CBS and MOPS, I always feel so renewed!
2 comments:
We did MOPS last year but our group broke off for this year. We revamped things, and call it "Moms on the Go." I guess we are a rogue MOPS group now! haha So glad everyone is feeling better!
Oh man, that stinks that your camera is broken. You're more than welcome to use ours anytime you want & since you had the same one, it would be easy. Just let me know.
Post a Comment