We celebrated Passover here at our house last week. I found a great haggadah for believers in the book Family Celebrations at Easter.
So, I prepared the Passover meal and the seder plate last Monday during the day before E got home from work. After the kiddos went to bed, E and I did the seder. We actually hid the afikomen the second night so Miss A could find it. She did such a good job looking for it and found it pretty quickly!
Here are some photos of our table set for the seder and of Miss A trying out matzo ball soup for the first time. I made the chicken soup in the Crock Pot and the matzo balls on the stove and then combined it all. On a side note-if you are unfamiliar with Passover, the third place setting you see at our table is for Elijah.
The seder plate-
Miss A trying a matzo ball-
On a funny note-E and I kept singing "Dayenu" during the day because it got stuck in our head and one night I heard Miss A singing it to herself in her crib!
1 comment:
That soup was amazing, just thinking about it makes me hungry.
Post a Comment